Wednesday 16 April 2014

First World Problems!




Okay okay, so in all seriousness last night I caught myself between a rock and a hard place. I had to decide between sitting up and so that I could pick up my ipod with my hands, or taking off my socks so that I could pick it up with my feet. I was literally so torn. Then it came to my attention what the hell I was actually doing. I was comfortable on the couch watching TV with my favourite new long socks on and all I wanted to do was pick up my ipod. I almost came to the point of calling a family member to come pick it up for me! It can't have been more than half a meter away from me.... Once I realised what the hell I was doing, I just giggled and sat up to get the ipod.

Ah... haha, have good one :* :3
- Amelia Jane -






No comments:

Post a Comment