Monday 14 April 2014

Just your average Australian teenager!

So, I'm going to be honest, at this point I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write about on this blog. Probably just anything that comes to mind. I've never been good at writing diaries or anything like that, but maybe a blog will be different, maybe someone will read it. I think a good place to begin this blog would be where I am right now, who I am, and what I am doing :3 yeah, that sounds good.

 My name is Amelia Jane Owen and I am a fifteen year old, Australian, high school student. Nice to meet you! Life is crazy right now! I am currently studying at school, taking an after school hours Airbrushing course, playing netball on the weekends, looking for a job, juggling a social life and now writing a blog. There's so much to think about, yet sometimes I still find myself at home with nothing to do. I have a few hobbies: arts and crafts, cooking, shopping, computer/console gaming etc... My problem is a lot of the time these hobbies can be a little pricey. A blog, however, is costless and a great way to release my  thoughts and ideas into the world. No matter how wild and insane they may be at times. A blog is a way to make my mark, however small it may be. So hopefully there's someone, somewhere out there reading this. My name is Amelia Jane Owen, and welcome to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment